Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summertime Sunday

I had another fun and busy day. I did many things that took multiple steps so they stretched through the day. I did different things in-between. With this in mind I think I will switch things up today and just list what I did.

1) I finished the birdseed wreaths that I started yesterday by placing a string around them to hang them around the yard. I had a few extra birdseed wreaths and I plan on giving them to my neighbor how has a beautiful flower garden.
A few birdseed wreaths on the tree in the backyard.
A birdseed wreath on the fence near the berry bushes.
A few birdseed wreaths on the tree on the side of the house.
2) I found pumpkins growing in the garden.
There are pumpkins growing in the garden.
This pumpkin is very tiny.
I wonder how big this pumpkin will get.
3) In the morning I made dough for a pizza I made for myself tonight for dinner. I made the dough in the morning and let it rise all day. My pizza was really good and I like cooking, it is fun.
These are the ingredients for making pizza dough.
First I put in all the dry ingredients.
Next I put in the wet ingredients.
Click on the arrow to watch the video clip.
I watched the ingredients form a ball of dough.
When the dough looks like this it is time to knead it.
This is the pizza dough.
This is me kneading the pizza dough.
Click on the arrow to watch me knead the pizza dough.
These are all the different toppings we might put on our pizzas.
First you have to roll out your pizza dough.
Click on the arrow to watch me stretch out the pizza dough.
Click on the arrow to watch the video of me building my pizza.
Click on the video to see what topping goes on next.
My pizza is all ready for me to eat!
4) I went to play hockey today. My team is the Black Bears. Today I scored my first goal playing on a real team. I was so excited, I didn't might so much that we lost.
Click on the arrow to watch hockey.
Click on the arrow to watch more hockey.
Click on the arrow to watch even more hockey.
5) I also made more ice cream today. I like making ice cream because I like to crack the eggs and I like to eat the ice cream with sprinkles.
I like cracking eggs.

More ice cream.
Today we made mint chocolate chip using mint from the garden. 
We also made vanilla ice cream with sprinkles; my favorite.
I love making my own ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment