Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rainy Day

Today I practiced writing the numbers 6, 7, and 8. I filled in the blanks on the basic parts of a plant. I watched the Talking Words Factory video two times and now I can spell the words mat and sat along with cat and June. I read my first BOB Book, Mat. It was a little book about Mat and Sam, they sat in the book. I also read the book "Mrs. Wishy-Washy's Farm" by Joy Cowley. My teacher read the book in school this year too. It was fun reading the book again. I spelled all the key words from the book and I knew which words rhymed. Since it is raining today, I stayed inside and helped design a scarecrow for the garden. Once I decided which parts should be the head, body, arms, and legs an adult drilled holes and built it for me. There's a picture of it below. Last night I planted window sill potatoes and avocado pits. I think when I get back from my mom's house there will be roots growing from them.
Every day I write the day, month, date, and year on my
Daily Goal Sheet.
This is a picute of me connecting the numbers 1-10.
Here I am writing the word eight in my Math Journal.
Bubby Wubby and I read the book
Mrs. Wishy-Washy's Farm by Joy Cowley today.
Click on the arrow to hear what I want.
Click on the arrow to watch me write the word ROOT.
Click on the arrow to watch me spell a word.
This is my scarecrow for the garden.
Click on the arrow to watch me play UNO.

No comments:

Post a Comment