Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Corn is Taller

My goal this morning was to get all my work completed so I could watch the USA vs Belguim World Cup match. I met my goal and I'm ready to watch the big match. If Belguim wins today it will be USA's last match and the American team will be coming home. Tim Howard is my favorite player on team USA. He is the goalie and he also plays for Everton. He is a good goalie.

Before I left the house today I checked on the garden. The flowers are spreading all over and the vegetables are growing taller, especially the corn. The raspberries are finally beginning to turn red and the zucchini I found yesterday looks a little bigger.

Here is everything I did today before the match:

Thinking Skills Flash Cards
Story Cubes: It was 12 o'clock and it was time to go in the water to find the rainbow fish.
Listening for /qu/
To the Queen
Sight Words: 53/55
Flags of the World Cup: 16/32
Sounds C & D
Journal Writing

Rhyming Verses
Max Digs a Hole (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
About Me: Address (Writing)
Consonant Sounds & Context Clues
More, Fewer, Same Number
Bigger
Tens & Ones
Summer Pack
Telling Time
Subtraction & Addition
World Cup Flags Mix n’ Match
SPT
BOB Books Set 4 Books 1-4



1 comment:

  1. Man...you get a lot done in a day...before I even wake up!

    P.S. Your garden looks great!

    -Uncle Brad

    ReplyDelete