Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tons To Do Today

I headed to the library today to pick-up some 1st Grade books that had come in. I also picked up a few books off the shelves and another Harry Potter movie for before bedtime. I like Harry Potter movies and one day I'll be able to read the books myself.

Then I thought it would be fun to play a game of Monopoly before starting my studies. I like playing Monopoly even though I lost today.
 Things I did today:

Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards: 21/32
Thinking Skills Flash Cards: 1) The spinosaurus was found in Africa. 2) The mailman brings you the letter somebody wrote you. 3) A mechanic can build a motorcycle and helicopter. 4) The bison lives in America and is the largest animal in North America.
Story Cubes: It was seven o'clock at night and I took my flashlight to camp pout under a tree. I saw my lock on the tree and got it.
Summer Pack
Sounds E, F, & G
Sight Words
Words to Know Word Find
About Me: My Favorite Game (Writing)
Max Sees a Cat (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
Consonant Sounds & Drawing Conclusions
 SPT: Things That Are Hard & Things That Go Together
Vowel Change
Journal Writing


Subtraction & Addition
Sequencing
BOB Books Set 4 Books: I got 100% on Books 2 and 3 of Set 4. Tomorrow I get two new BOB Books.
I checked on my garden and found a tomato that is turning red.
 I ate dinner in the garden tonight, picked the first carrot, and even ate bok choy straight from the garden.

Bubby Wubby likes to eat the zucchini stalks. I don't know why.
I found another zucchini!

No comments:

Post a Comment