Saturday, July 12, 2014

Getting A Head Start on the Week


I have alot going on this coming week so I thought I should do some work this weekend. I did most of my work before I went to the pool, but some of it I actually did at the pool for the first time. I checked on my garden when I got back from my mom's yesterday and there is one stalk of corn that is taller than me now. I also saw more cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini's growing. My garden is growing bigger and faster than last summer. I'm growing these new beans this summer called Long Zi. They are like an Asian string bean. I learned about the Long Zi last summer when I read the book The Ugly Vegetables by Grace Lin.

Long Zi blossom
Long Zi
A new zucchini growing.
I went and watched a local baseball game in the afternoon.
Things I did today:

Thinking Skills Flash Cards
Story Cubes
Journal Writing
Color by Maze
SPT
BOB Books Set 4 Books 1-4
Place Value
Summer Pack

Sound Search from Kerr
Sight Words
Sounds A, B, C, & D Match
Ending Sounds
Sounds E
Rhyming Words
Dizzy Max (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
About Me: Birthday (Writing)
Consonant Sounds & Context Clues
Subtraction & Addition
Shapes Squares & Rectangles
Counting & Writing to 5
Telling Time
World Cup Flags Mix n’ Match

No comments:

Post a Comment