Monday, July 14, 2014

Picking Vegetables and Playing Hockey

Today was a busy day. I played hockey most of the day and when I wasn't doing that I was either napping or doing my home school work. Today I got 105 or 110 sight words correct. That's alot of words. I also worked on place value with tens and ones and how that relates to dimes and pennies. I read a cool book on what dinosaurs ate when they were alive. My favorite dinosaur was the Edmontonia because it had big horns. I forgot to write in my journal today. It wasa long day.

Things I did today:
Picked Blackberries in the Garden
Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards: 24/32
Thinking Skills Flash Cards
Story Cubes
In the Box
Connect the Rhyming Words
Subtraction & Addition
SPT
BOB Books Set 4 Books
These things are all... FOR CAMPING
Sequencing
Max Looks (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
About Me: My Favorite Book (Writing): Pete the Cat
Consonant Sounds & Facts/Details
Words to Know
 Summer Pack
Match the Letters
Counting & Writing to 6 & 7
Telling Time
Counting Tens & Ones 1-19
Sounds E & F
Sight Words105/110
 Picked Some Vegetables from the Garden




No comments:

Post a Comment