Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cake Baking for the 4th of July

Yesterday afternoon I got an e-mail from the library that said there were some books waiting for me to pick-up. One of the cool things about my library is this view of Pittsburgh. My favorite buildings in Pittsburgh are the big shiny one that looks like a castle and the big black one which is the UPMC Building.


When I got back from the library yesterday, I made a USA cake. I wanted to make a USA cake this week because until Tuesday Team USA was in the World Cup and yesterday was America's birthday, and tomorrow is the 4th of July which is the day we celebrate America's birthday. My favorite parts of making a cake is breaking the eggs and putting on the sprinkles.




Today I worked very hard and finished all my school stuff so I could go to the pool before it rains. Since it's Thursday I get to have dinner at Cheesecake Factory because I was good and met my goals this week.

Things I did today:

Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards: 19/32
Matching Letters
Word Puzzle
Sight Words: 49/55
Sounds A, B, C, & D
 Max Sees Snow (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
About Me: Age (Writing)

Print the Word
Tanagram: making squares out of triangles

Vowel Search
Thinking Skills Flash Cards
Story Cubes
 Summer Pack: Odd & Even Numbers
Consonant Sounds & Picture Clues
Subtraction & Addition
Rhyming Words
Learning Place Value: Tens and Ones
 BOB Books Set 4 Books 1-4
Telling Time
World Cup Flags Mix n’ Match
Hidden Objects
SPT
Journal Writing


No comments:

Post a Comment