Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Fun and a Rainy Monday

Check this out! When I came back from my mom's house I found a little watermelon in the garden. My dad helped me pick it and I've been enjoying it all weekend.
 I also found another ripe tomato. It was really small, but I tried it anyway. Then I put the rest in the refrigerator for my dad to eat later.
 I also got a back of cucumbers, hot peppers, and sweet peppers ready to drop off to some of our friends. I like to share the vegetables we pick from the garden.
Sunday afternoon I got a BIG surprise! My dad took me to Heinz Field to watch my very first big time International football match. Not that type of football! Soccer! I got to watch Manchester City beat AC Milan 5 - 1. It was really cool to see Manchester City play live when normally I only see soccer like this on the television because these teams play in Europe. Of course I was still wearing my Chelsea FC/Chech jersey.
 It's a very rainy day here in Pittsburgh today. I spent this morning doing my work before going to the grocery store. Today I:

Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards: 18/32
Thinking Skills Flash Cards: 1) The Wuerhosaurus was found in China. 2)The librarian checks out books. If you can't find a book they will help you. 3) The Giant Anteater grows to two feet tall.
Summer Packet
Story Cubes: I was outside sleeping and it started to snow. I was worried but I had my flashlight and found my cane.
Sight Words
Rhyming Word Crossword Puzzle
Matching Letters
Sounds G & H
Consonant Sounds & Drawing Conclusions
Words to Know
Max Horses Around (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
About Me: My Family (Writing)
Number Bonding
Using a Ruler
Tens & Ones
Telling Time
Subtraction: completed 20 equations in 7 minutes 29 seconds
SPT
Journal Writing

BOB Books Set 4 Books: Introduce Books 6, 7, 8
Color by Numbers
It rained some much today that we stayed in and played a lot of board games together. We played:
Jenga
Stratego
Monopoly Jr. (I lost. Can you tell?)
Candyland
Old Maid
Sorry! (Not Sorry!) 
Then I made chocolate chip cookies!


I enjoy watching what I make bake in the overn.
Don't worry there aren't any eggs and I was done using this spatula.
Chocolate Chip Cookies for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment