Thursday, July 17, 2014

What a Week So Far

It's almost the end of the week and I've been doing all sorts of things. Today I practiced things like, what a noun is - person, place, or thing. I also learned about Number Bonds which is the way children in countries like Japan and South Korea learn math. It was fun to learn about adding numbers in a different way. I also wrote my friends George and Sophia in New York a letter. Today I got to finish my work at the pool! I'm headed for a swim now and later to the Riverhounds match! Here are some of the other things I did today:

Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards: 21/32
Thinking Skills Flash Cards: 1) The babysitter watches the kids because the moms and dads go to work. 2) A musician makes songs. 3) The meerkat weights two pounds. 3) The Struthiomimus has a long neck.
Story Cubes
Summer Pack

Sight Words
Sounds G & H
Rhyming Word Crossword Puzzle
Matching Letters
Max Horses Around (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
About Me: My Family (Writing)
Consonant Sounds & Drawing Conclusions
Subtraction & Addition w Number Bonds

Telling Time
Color by Numbers
SPT
The letter I wrote to my friends Sophia and George.
BOB Books Set 4 Books: I got a 100% on another BOB Book today.


 Journal Writing



This tomato is turning red.
These are the first green peppers of the summer.
This lady bug always hangs out in the pepper patch.
Pool Time!


I found this zucchini right before I headed out for the Riverhounds match.
READY!
We have a great view of downtown Pittsburgh from our seats.
The Riverhounds won 2-0. They've moved from last place in the USL
to second to last place. WOOHOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment