Monday, June 30, 2014

The Tomatoes Are Getting Bigger

It's Monday again and I spent my morning getting smarter! I did so much today work today you won't believe it. I kept focused on my goal of going to the pool, playing basketball, and getting to play hockey later. After I finished my work I checked on the garden. The tomatoes are getting bigger and the first zucchini is growing.




Here is what I did today:

Summer Pack
Flags of the World Cup: 17/32
Thinking Skills Flash Cards
Story Cubes
Blending Sounds
Listen for the Sound
Sight Words: 44/55
Beginning Sounds C & D Worksheets
Ending Sounds
Max Meets a Man (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
About Me: Names (Writing)
Consonant Sounds & Sequencing
Subtraction & Addition
Words to Know
Patterns
Counting 3 & 4
Journal Writing
Telling Time
SPT
Hour of Code
Maze
BOB Books Set 4 Books 1-4
When I was done with my work, I played basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment