Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cake is Good!

Last night I made a cake. I'm telling you this because baking is kitchen science and you use measurement which is math. I like to cook even though I don't eat most of the things I make. My favorite part is cracking eggs. I ate some today after I finished all my work and while I played Stratego. Stratego is a game my pen pals George and Sohpia like to play. We met this winter on vacation and they live in New York. Stratego is a fun game and I learn how to strategize and solve problems so that I can beat my opponent.
When I visited the garden this morning the peppers are growing bigger and the bean vines are starting to crawl higher. I also found the first tomatoes. 
Hungarian Wax Peppers
String Beans
Tomatoes
I also did:
Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards: 12/32
What's Your Name?
Listen for the Sound
Sight Words: 54/55
Matching Words
Thinking Skills: Panda Bear, Singer, Farmer, Velociraptor
Story Cubes: The rules say I have to have the key to unlock the rainbow.
Ordinal Positions 1-20 from Left or Right
Sounds of A & B
Uppercase/Lowercase Match
Beginning Sounds
Rhyming Words
Look, Max (interpretation and guided reading)
Journal Writing
About Me (writing)
Consonant Sounds
Using Picture Clues Review
Read a Library Book: Swimmy by Leo Lionni
Addition
Coloring by Numbers (following directions)
Telling Time
SPT
BOB Books: 100% on Set 3 Book 8 65% on a new book Set 4 Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment