Friday, June 20, 2014

It's Been a Great Week

I've had a great week, completing a lot of work, going to the pool, and watching the World Cup matches. I also got to go to Cheesecake Factory last night for dinner because I met my personal goal for the week. Today I am headed to Kennywood because I met another goal by finishing all my learning work each day this week. After Kennywood, I am headed to my mom's for the week. I asked my dad to water the garden for me while I was gone. I'll be back here in seven days.

Today I:

Read a Library Book: Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes
Thinking Skills: The Howler Monkey's roar can be heard from my house to Heinz Field. A  baker makes cookies, cakes, and cupcakes. Utahraptor lived in Utah that's how it got it's name.
Flags of the World Cup: 12/32
Story Cubes
Sight Words
SPT
BOB Books Set 4 Books 1-4

Journal Writing
Telling Time
Out of the Maze

Silly Sentences
Sounds: A

Max Meets Max (interpretation & guided reading)
About Me (writing)
Maze


Consonant Sounds & Picture Clues
Writing e, i, o, u
Subtraction
Addition
Completing Shapes
After I completed my work I checked on the garden. There were many spider webs and the zucchini plants finally have blossoms which mean we will have zucchinis soon.

Zucchini Blossom
Spider Web
Spider Web
Spider Web
Spider Web
Zucchini Blossom








No comments:

Post a Comment