Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lots To Do Today

Yesterday afternoon we went to the library to return some books and pick up some new books that were waiting.

I have many things I want to do today so I got up early to do my work. Unfortunately my allergies are bothering me today and I had a very hard time concentrating on my work today. Now that I've gotten all my work done, I am going to go to the pool, then go to the pub a watch the World Cup with my friends, then go to Speech, and then have dinner at Cheesecake Factory!

Before we started our work we found this really cool looking beetle in our kitchen. (then we cleaned up the spilled coffee)

So here is what I did today:

Thinking Skills
Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards
Story Cubes
Sound Search
Sight Word Word Search
Read a Library Book: Diary of a Fly by Doreen Cronin
Listen & Match
Sight Words 55/55
Matching Words
Check What You Know (Math)
Short Vowel Sounds
Missing 1st Letter
Journal Writing
Rhyming Words
Max Jumps (interpretation & guided reading)
About Me (Writing)
Consonant Sounds
Facts & Details of a Story
Subtraction
Telling Time
SPT
BOB Books Set 4 Books 1-4: 100% on Book 1

Microscope Fun: It was raining this morning so I looked at candy sprinkles under my table top microscope.
My Tabletop Microscope
I'm carefully placing the candy sprinkles under the microscope.

Check out the candy sprinkles on my computer screen.
Candy sprinkles under the table top microscope.
This is a piece of dog food.
You can see the dog food on the computer screen.
Now I'm looking at a purple petal that I picked from the garden a few days ago.
Later it stopped raining so I went to the garden and measure how tall the vegetable plants are growing.
The zucchini plants are 2 feet tall.
The bean vines are 37 inches tall.
The tomato plants are 2 feet 3 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment