Thursday, August 14, 2014

Up Early to Work and Now Off to the Pool

I got all my work done early today so I could go to the pool. Today I:

Flags of the World Cup 23/32
Sounds I, J, K, L,M
Let's Go Fly a Kite! (Describing)
Max is Sad (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
sl, fl, bl Blends
Matching Letters
Start and Finish
Ending Sounds
Thinking Skills Flash Cards:
1) The Sifaka Lemur is half as tall as me.
2) The gardener plants your fruits and vegetables.
3) The graphic designer works on a computer.
4) The Archaeopleryx weighted two pounds and is as tall as Bubby Wubby.

Story Cubes: There was a lightening storm and I was scared because I thought I saw a monster. The moon was dark and it was time for bed.
Same and Different
Number Bonding with 6
Counting
Problem Solving
Adding & Subtracting
SPT
Telling Time
BOB Books Set 4 Books 6-8 Introduction
Journal Writing


No comments:

Post a Comment