Friday, August 1, 2014

Another Busy Week Comes To An End

It's August 1st and that means only 27 more days before I go into the 1st Grade. I am very excited about being a 1st Grader and have been working hard this summer to get ready. You've seen alot of the work I've done here on my website, but I do so much more:
Goofy faces are my speciality.
I get serious over a good cupcake.
I played hockey all summer for my team Evil, Inc. 
I've spent alot of time at the pool.
I've eaten several mountains of fries and hot dogs at the Dirty O...
and just as many at home off the grill.
I've partied in the car on more than one occasion... 
...singing in the car is one of my favorite things to do.

Back to Work, What I Did Today:

Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards 21/32

Story Cubes: I sent a letter to the Earth and the Moon about the fountain I saw.

Matching Sounds E-H

Sight Words 54/55

Sounds I & J 

Sequencing Picture Clues

The Big Race (Interpretation & Guided Reading)

About Me: My Family (Writing)

Consonant Sounds & Predicting Outcomes

Subtraction & Addition 

Position Words

Problem Solving: Collecting Data

Telling Time

Reading the Calendar

Maze

SPT

Journal Writing 
Journal Entry for August 1, 2014
Journal Entry for July 31, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment