Wednesday, August 13, 2014

There Was So Much Going On Today

I've had a busy day. First I went to the library to return some Scaredy Squirrel books. That squirrel is so funny. I also checked to see if the Disney Cinderella DVD came in from the other library, but it had not. Then I went to the restuarant supply store to find some tools I need for a kitchen science project. Afterward, I came home and played some basketball before heading to Speech and OT. That was really fun because I got to tell everyone my lines for the CLO Camp play. By the time I came home it was almost time for CLO Camp. I headed to back to the library to see if the DVD came in and it had! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get home from CLO Camp and have a movie night!

Here is my journal entry for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment