Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Another Cloudy Day in Pittsburgh

The weatherman said it will cloudy all day with some rain so I decided to do more work today. 1st Grade is just around the corner and I will be ready.

Today I:
Sequencing Pictures to Make a Story
Put my stickers on my goal sheet from yesterday.
 Flags of the World Cup Flash Cards: 21/32
Thinking Skills Flash Cards:
1) The capybara can hold their breath for five minutes under water.
2) A surfer surfs on the waves.
3) A chef cooks your food the food you want to eat if you want to try something new or the same.
4) The Allosaurus ate other dinosaurs.
Telling Time
Attractive Rhymes
Max and the Cat Play Catch (Interpretation & Guided Reading)
Sounds of K & L
About Me: My Favorite Animal
Bl & Fl Blends
Addition; Number Bonding
Story Cubes: I was sleeping and I heard something and I turned on my light and it was a bee.

Counting 8 & 9
Matching Letters
Identifying Shapes

BOB Books Set 4 Books 6-8 Introduction
Summer Pack
Subtraction
Measurement 
SPT
Maze 
Finally, I played a game of SORRY! and won. 

My journal entry for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment