Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Getting Ready to Grow a Garden

I started today by writing the day, month, date, and year on my goal sheet. Then I wrote a sentence. Afterward, I watched a funny video that taught me the sound that every letter makes. The letter N was a bad letter because it kept saying "NO!". Then I read the book, "Good Grief! Gardening Is Hard Work", by Charles Schulz. I also wrote words in my Math, Science, and Social Studies Journals. I stayed in the lines and even wrote one of the S right. Then I learned to play a new game called Dominos. Finally, I surveyed my family to see what kind of fruits and vegetables will should grow in our garden.


Me drawing a picture of Lucy above my summary of the book
"Good Grief! Gardening Is Hard Work!".
My first game of dominos and I won!
I like taking surveys.
Today I surveyed my family to see what
fruits and vegetables they would like to grow in our garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment