Monday, May 20, 2013

Let's Get Going... To the Library

Today was the first day of my Summer Project 2013. I read the book, "Lola at the Library" by Anna McQuinn and Rosalind Beardshaw. Then I found a map from my house to the library and used it to walk there. Once I got to the library I signed up for a library card, I played, and I checked out my first book. Finally I walked home.


I will be finishing every lesson by writing a paragraph on my website and including photographs of my day. I will do this Monday thru Friday every other week all summer long.


Me checking out my first book from the library.
Me with my library card and first library book
out front of my local library branch.
Another picture of me with my library card and first library
book out front of my local library branch.
On one of the observation decks on Mount Washington
overlooking the city of Pittsburgh.
GO PENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment